2010 Callaway Camaro

A discussion Forum for all other Callaway Vehicles and Projects, including the Callaway SportTrucks and SUVs, Callaway Camaros, and Cadillac CTS-V Series Automobiles
Sponsored by: Callaway Cars
Callaway Chris
Posts: 3876
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Old Lyme, CT
Contact:

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Callaway Chris »

Anthony,
Thanks.

New body work for Callaway Camaros is coming. Wish I could say more... :beer
Callaway Chris
Posts: 3876
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Old Lyme, CT
Contact:

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Callaway Chris »

More arrivals... :hi
Attachments
RHCa.jpg
RHCa.jpg (96.83 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
RHCb.jpg
RHCb.jpg (94.61 KiB) Viewed 4103 times
CallawayC8
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by CallawayC8 »

All Silver??

Are these from a dealer for a special package? It seems too odd to have all customer cars in silver.

Chris, let me know what I have to do to get the car up there and in line.

Anthony
User avatar
Brangeta
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Brangeta »

Will they be repainted another color? :conf

Surely these won't end up like the previous Callaway Camaros where they were all silver or red except for the extremely uncommon black, white, green, or teal. :cry2

On the bright side, I am very interested in seeing what is done. :jsmile I'd rather see one in Jet Stream Blue though than boring 'ole dime a dozen silver. :booty
Image
4th Generation Camaro History site:
http://sites.google.com/site/brangeta/
Brangeta Design Group
http://www.brangeta.com
User avatar
Jeroenvgfn
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 am
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Jeroenvgfn »

I am excited :jsmile
Callaway Owners Group : Division Europe
Callaway C1 project registry member
User avatar
BIGJOHN
Posts: 2694
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Ledyard, CT.

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by BIGJOHN »

Callaway Chris wrote:More arrivals... :hi
Grosman's lot???
ARE THEY ALL GOING TO CALLAWAY CARS???
:conf
Callaway Chris
Posts: 3876
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Old Lyme, CT
Contact:

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Callaway Chris »

BIGJOHN wrote:
Callaway Chris wrote:More arrivals... :hi
Grosman's lot???
ARE THEY ALL GOING TO CALLAWAY CARS???
:conf
John, those are only a small portion - they have more than one truck coming... :cool
Callaway Chris
Posts: 3876
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Old Lyme, CT
Contact:

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Callaway Chris »

Brangeta wrote:Will they be repainted another color? :conf

Surely these won't end up like the previous Callaway Camaros where they were all silver or red except for the extremely uncommon black, white, green, or teal. :cry2

On the bright side, I am very interested in seeing what is done. :jsmile I'd rather see one in Jet Stream Blue though than boring 'ole dime a dozen silver. :booty

Brandon, they are all silver. they will not be repainted.

There are other colored Camaros at the shop, too. :zs
Callaway Chris
Posts: 3876
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Old Lyme, CT
Contact:

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Callaway Chris »

CallawayC8 wrote:All Silver??

Are these from a dealer for a special package? It seems too odd to have all customer cars in silver.

Chris, let me know what I have to do to get the car up there and in line.

Anthony

Anthony, packages will be released, then we can talk about your car and getting it a build slot - Thanks :beer
User avatar
Brangeta
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: 2010 Callaway Camaro

Post by Brangeta »

Chris, I just got to thinking... is the reason all of those Camaros are silver for a reason? Back in '97 Rick Hendrick had some silver and black striped Camaro SSes built and sold them as Hendrick Racing Editions.
Image
He's not having Callaway do them this time is he? :wave2

I can't think of any other reason based on history as to why you guys would have $280,000 in silver ones parked there for conversions. Am I right?!
4th Generation Camaro History site:
http://sites.google.com/site/brangeta/
Brangeta Design Group
http://www.brangeta.com
Post Reply